Launcher

Launcher
Cisco Launcher Leash exercising with Arnold during molt. Arnie is hoping for a scrap. Also that Cisco won't pop him.

Farrah Exercising During Molt

Farrah Exercising During Molt
Checking the mail....

Friday, January 15, 2016

Ryan Cantor

Ryan Cantor joined me and Cisco. The hawk has been on a roll lately, but not today. Cisco was a little heavy, the result of ample feeding two days ago and the slight warming trend. He hunted, but was not red hot. Ryan enjoyed it, though I have seen Cisco better.

From a text I wrote :

Cisco snapped his squirrel streak today. He was a little high and it was a little warmer. He pursued, but with 95% effort. We had some good chases, and he hunted steadily, just no fire. I had Ryan Cantor with me. He really enjoyed it. Right at end Cisco nearly snagged one, but it got to a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment